Children’s HopeChest is headquartered in beautiful Palmer Lake, outside of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Our physical space is a reflection of our culture: open, bright, familial, and designed to support the work of our teams in the U.S. and across the globe.
You may apply for an open position:
- By emailing a resume and cover letter to HR@hopechest.org
- By mailing a resume and cover letter to:
PO Box 1190
Palmer Lake, CO 80133
- By submitting your resume and cover letter through our online system.
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.
Information Technology Director
REPORTS TO: VP OF FINANCE
LOCATION: HEADQUARTERS: PALMER LAKE, CO
SUPERVISES: TWO POSITIONS
The Information Technology Director is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the IT Department of Children’s HopeChest, including implementing and maintaining policies and general and financial goals that support the organization’s IT needs. Major areas supervised include data integrity, systems access and security, and selection and maintenance of applications, programs, and hardware. The IT Director ensures proper functioning of all software platforms Children’s HopeChest may employ for operational effectiveness. Additionally, the IT Director will be responsible for upgrading and customization of systems to fit Children’s HopeChest strategic and tactical initiatives.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the Information Technology function and in-house IT staff, as well as critical services and consulting provided by third parties. Negotiates contacts and evaluates work completed.
- Requests submission of proposals for provision of software and hardware solutions addressing Children’s HopeChest needs.
- Oversees and contributes to development of SalesForce systems and connectivity to Children’s HopeChest web pages, online communities, and sponsorship linkages.
- Oversees and contributes to background structure, integrity, and security of HopeChest websites.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS | INFORMATION SYSTEMS | BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Map new enterprise-wide processes.
- Vet and recommend new applications and software solutions.
- Customize systems to meet process needs.
- Assist in data import/export process for SalesForce as needed.
- Archive Salesforce content and manage storage needs.
- Administer access and security for users to systems and platforms.
- Create streamlined processes and controls using system integration tools.
- Liaise with web developer on new projects, updates, fixes and enhancements.
- Liaise with SalesForce implementation team (ACF) to fix bugs, create new processes to solve problems and to learn new skills as needed.
- Create web forms in WordPress and Luminate Online.
- Train staff on systems usage (LCRM, LO, Classy).
- Update website content and newsletters.
- Oversee creation and implementation of email campaigns.
- Set up new Classy campaigns including mapping information to the SalesForce database.
- Create source code tracking, Google goals, conversion pathways for lead generation and segmentation for campaigns and newsletters.
- Streamline manual processes related to child sponsorship and recurring giving.
- Assist Finance team with systems improvements.
- Create, develop, implement and maintain new procedures and features to enhance process and workflow throughout Children’s HopeChest.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year institution in information technology or a related field.
- Three to five years of Information Technology experience.
- Strong knowledge of current concepts, practices, and procedures as well as systems, platforms, and network technologies.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the following systems and platforms is preferred: Salesforce, Classy, Intacct, Blackbaud, ForGood, Dropbox, WordPress, BombBomb, Github, Luminate, and HTML and CSS languages.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions. • Excellent communication skills.
- Mature Christian faith exhibiting a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty and integrity.
- Passionate commitment to CHC’s mission and core values supported by a servant’s heart.
Online Application Form